Photobucket Photobucket Therapy dogs spread happiness, love, and cheer to people who otherwise might be lonely, sad or slow to heal. This is the journey of Cayman, a longhair miniature dachshund and his journey and experiences visiting becoming a therapy dog.

Did you know that pet visits often spark good memories of a person's own pets? Dogs often can reach people and children who have withdrawn from the world. It's been suggested by science that petting a dog can lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety and stress, and promote healing.

baby

Photobucket

Guestbook- PLEASE Sign!

Loyal Followers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Cayman the Mighty Hunter

Cayman is a bully- or at least my mom thinks so. Why? That's what I asked her myself. Well....because there was a box turtle or tortoise or whatever it was, in the yard, all tucked up in its shell because Cayman was barking, barking, barking at it and standing on it (it was really big I guess) and trying to dig the creature out thru the top of it's shell. Huh. Cayman is a mighty hunter today. When I got home from work he had removed all the stuffing from a stuffed squeaky bone. This is the first in which he has done this. Ah yes, Cayman...the mighty hunter.

4 comments:

Neabear said...

Uh oh! I wonder what else he will think of. First it was the powdered sugar, now this. That silly doggy.

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hey, we dogs have to protect our territory! Well done Cayman.

Simba and Jazzi said...

I destroy must of my toys. Its a dog thing lol.

Simba x

Erin said...

Lol, my dachshund Bubbles also thinks its fun to tear out the stuffed animals insides. :-)