Photobucket Photobucket Therapy dogs spread happiness, love, and cheer to people who otherwise might be lonely, sad or slow to heal. This is the journey of Cayman, a longhair miniature dachshund and his journey and experiences visiting becoming a therapy dog.

Did you know that pet visits often spark good memories of a person's own pets? Dogs often can reach people and children who have withdrawn from the world. It's been suggested by science that petting a dog can lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety and stress, and promote healing.

baby

Photobucket

Guestbook- PLEASE Sign!

Loyal Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cayman's Weekly Horoscope

Aries (March 21 - April 20) You exude aura of happiness. You might be going for a ride or on a short trip. Wait and see - it might be the park. Don't break too many hearts.

Get Yours At http://www.doghoroscopes.com


.
. .
.My and My Dog's Compatibility
Me= Aquarious
Cayman= Aries

How true is this????!!!!
.
. .
A very compatible relationship. These two share a common approach to life, even though Aries is self-centered and needs all the attention. Aquarius is just the opposite. Aquarius will just laugh off Aries' attempt to dominate by barking and jumping. .
. .
.

3 comments:

Neabear said...

That horoscope fits so well with you and Cayman. How cool is that?!? I voted. I see I voted the same as Cyrus when I checked the results. I am going to put a post about this on my blog to help spread the word.

Sweetie said...

Hi, I came to visit and vote on a name for your puppy. Thanks to your mother-in-law for directing me here. I had a great visit.
Sweetie

Neabear said...

I see that posting Cayman's adorable pictures on my blog has triggered some visits to yours to vote for Cayman's registered name. It will be interesting to see which name you will decide on based on the votes.