Photobucket Photobucket Therapy dogs spread happiness, love, and cheer to people who otherwise might be lonely, sad or slow to heal. This is the journey of Cayman, a longhair miniature dachshund and his journey and experiences visiting becoming a therapy dog.

Did you know that pet visits often spark good memories of a person's own pets? Dogs often can reach people and children who have withdrawn from the world. It's been suggested by science that petting a dog can lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety and stress, and promote healing.

baby

Photobucket

Guestbook- PLEASE Sign!

Loyal Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Take the Poll PLEASE!!!

Cayman is almost 6 months old which means I can finally register him with the AKC's PAL/ILP so that he may compete in obedience trails and Rally-O but he has to have a registered name. So I have created the same poll that is posted on the Dachshund Haven forums (http://www.thedachshundhaven.com) and his Myspace page to see what others think as well. I just can't decide and NEED others opinions! Please direct others to my blog to vote for their favorite as well. I will be leaving the poll up till 11/1/08 so please, please, please vote today!

1 comment:

Cyrus The Great said...

Hey Cayman! I came by your blog and realized how lame mine is- I mean, you've got music and everything! My mom really needs to get crackin!
Anyway, I voted for your new name.
I thought "GCK's Cayman Cabana Boy ML" is a good one. I mean, everybody likes cabana boys- so that seems to be a win win situation when it comes to attention!
Dont feel bad that you will have a long name that your 'rents will never call you by...I have a pretty long useless name myself. its "Prince Cyrus Jones The Great" I came from a long line of 'royalty' in the dog show world I guess... (my dad was a king and my mom was a dutchess and my grandpa was a Great- whatever that means...) SO yeah, just be patient, it probably wont be as hard as you might think- My 'rents call me piglet. Really?!? They named me after royalty and my pet name is PIGLET?! Cant get much worse than that huh?!
Keep in touch,
Cyrus The Great