Photobucket Photobucket Therapy dogs spread happiness, love, and cheer to people who otherwise might be lonely, sad or slow to heal. This is the journey of Cayman, a longhair miniature dachshund and his journey and experiences visiting becoming a therapy dog.

Did you know that pet visits often spark good memories of a person's own pets? Dogs often can reach people and children who have withdrawn from the world. It's been suggested by science that petting a dog can lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety and stress, and promote healing.

baby

Photobucket

Guestbook- PLEASE Sign!

Loyal Followers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vote for Cayman Daily!!!

Hey friends! I was wondering if you would be so kind as to vote for Cayman in a photo contest on Care-A-Lot pet supplies’ website.

Here’s all you have to do….click the link and enter my ID number when you get there. Then cross your fingers that he wins! Winner gets a $25 gift card! Its one vote per day so mark the page as a favorite and come back often!

http://www.carealotpets.com/PhotoFavs/VotePhotos.asp

Enter ID# 1349


1 comment:

Neabear said...

I voted once today already and so did Edward. I try to go again each day. Question? Do you actually read my blogs these days? I am getting lots of visits and lots of comments from other wonderful bloggers I have met now. Just wondering if you were keeping up with lil ol me or not? I enjoy your blogs and check frequently to see of you have posted anything. Of course my dashboard tells me that since I am following your blog. Good luck with contest thing. I will help by voting. Yay Cayman!