I know its a little early to send this to you but it is my first Christmas this year and I am just so excited I just couldn't wait any longer. Mommy says as long as I don't try to eat any of the ornaments (whatever those are, they sound de-lish!) I can say I have been a very, very good boy this year. Mommy says I am the best dog she has ever had, but not to tell Zoey that. She's the toy poodle Mommy had before me. Just please no rawhide. Mommy and Daddy have strick rules about rawhide ever since Zoey choked on a piece of one. She said pressed rawhide is okay though.
Anyways, I would really love to receive:
* a medium sized Nylabone Bar-B-Chew rib chew toy. They are longlasting and are suppose to be BBQ flavored!
* a Skinneeez squirrel (you know, those plush toys without a squeaker or stuffing). They are great for shaking and dragging around the house.
* one of those wild ocean skate tail chews that Mommy saw at the Pet Fest- Canine Caviar sells them under the name "Fish Stix". The exterior of the treat is covered with keratin beads to aid in oral hygiene. The interior is composed of fish cartilage full of chondroitin. Canine Caviar also states that Fish Stix are durable and completely digestible.
*one of those Wild Ocean Thresher Shark Spines, also by Canine Caviar, under the name "Great White Chews". They do the following:
- Cleans Teeth & Gums A Healthy Chew your Dog will Love!
- Improves Joint Health - rich in chondroitin sulfate. Excellent for dogs of all ages!.
- Wild Ribbon Fish – Excellent Source of Omega 3
Thank you so much!
Tail Wags and Sloppy Kisses,
So what's on your dog's wish list?